We're Back!

Wow, I just realized how long it has been since I have posted on this blog! For those of you who don't know me personally, I have several blogs that I run, as well as a work blog which is associates with my 60-hour a week job. This is usually fine, but somehow I have gotten more than a little behind. From now on I am going to do my best to post once a month. It might not happen every single month, but it will be as close as possible.

So, what has happened to me and my sister in the last few years? Well, I am working this fantastic new job. I now work right in the heart of foodie heaven, down the street from not one but TWO incredible breweries (and we all know that in the PNW brewery means amazing food with craft beers). I have tried Lebanese food since the last time I was on here, as well as re-kindling my love for Vietnamese food. 

So, with the promise of more to follow soon, I will leave you with the pictures I could find of the fabulous food I have made and/or eaten over the last year. 






The impromptu Thanksgiving dinner made after I said I wasn't making Thanksgiving dinner. Yeah, clearly that worked out well.




My go-to evening meal after a (very) long night at work: teriyaki tofu over rice with furikake (black sesame seeds and course salt made to go over rice). It is delicious and filling enough that I can go to sleep. These are really my only qualifications for food this late in the day. 










  




The dish cooked and fed to me by my wonderful friend: beef short ribs with fingerling potatoes and greens. She is truly a goddess. 

Popular Posts